Sunday, January 22, 2012

Coupons are Everywhere!

One of the easiest and best ways to save money is to use coupons. Yes, I'll admit I have a coupon binder. My mom made it for me for Christmas a couple of years ago and it is one of my most treasured gifts! I fill it with little pieces of money (aka coupons) and tote it with me to the grocery store to save some mad cash. Yes, mad cash. So where can you find this free money? Check it out below. 

Disclaimer: This is my first video so be nice! I am very camera shy! 



Summary

Easy Places to Find Coupons:
  • Sunday Paper - Coupon inserts are only on Sundays! Consider buying a newspaper from a larger city (if available) for more high value coupons.
  • Your Mailbox - Be on the look out for local flyers and store coupons
  • Magazines - Consider subscribing to All You for lots of great coupons! Lots of magazines have ads with coupons too so keep your eyes peeled..
  • OnlineCoupons.com Redplum.com Healthy&Organic Coupons and check the website of your grocery store Meijer  Target HEB Whole Foods Jewel-Osco
  • At the store - Check for peel off coupons on products and coupons that print out at the register. 
Using coupons is smart! Don't be embarrassed to use them because saving money is always cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment